The Gianti Terminal is operating in Poti (one of main port city in Georgia). It’s located on the area of 22,280 sq. meters.
Terminal has 2 parts: under customs zone and non-customs zone.
The terminal is equipped with certified reach stackers and forklifts, lifting equipment, rail spurs, security and safety systems, CCTV cameras, trailer parking zone and etc.
The terminal is also equipped to carry out loading/unloading/reloading operations from and to Truck/Railcar/Container.
Terminal Offers Full Range of Services:
- All type of loading / unloading / reloading operation
- Reloading from rail wagon/truck directly into container and vice versa
- Cargo lashing and securing
- Cargo packing and tarpaulin
- Plug-in for Reefer containers
- Tally service
- Usage of rail spur
- Container storage
- Break Bulk and heavy weight cargo storage